Come spend an evening with two dental experts: Dr. Ira Goldberg will discuss common questions regarding dental implants and Dr. Raj Upadya talk about the truth and misconceptions as to why teeth chip and break.
To learn more about the doctors, feel free to peruse the websites, particularly the doctors’ profiles. What you will find is that both doctors are experts in their fields. Dr. Upadya is a senior faculty member of the internationally recognized Dawson Academy for Comprehensive Dentistry and regularly manages complex TMJ, esthetic, and complete makeovers. Dr. Goldberg is a Scholar in the same Academy, but is also a well-decorated dental implant expert.
Topics to be covered by Dr. Goldberg:
- Single & multiple tooth replacement
- Full jaw replacement, such as All-On-Four® and other Hybrid Bridges & Dentures
- Denture stabilization
- Mini-implants & short implants
- Bone grafting
- Fees, Insurance, & financing
Topics to be covered by Dr. Upadya:
- The 2 real reasons why teeth break or fail
- Why understanding the difference can save you from a mouth full of dentistry
- What can be done to minimize the amount of dental work you have done over your lifetime
- Why teeth are sensitive
- Why do some root canals, bridges, braces, and implants not work?
Seminar Date & Location!
- Monday, October 24, 2016 at the Hyatt House in Morristown at 7pm
- Dr. Goldberg will speak for approximately 40 minutes.
- Dr. Upadya will speak for approximately 20 minutes.
- Unlimited Q&A will be held at the end of the seminar.
- Light refreshments will be available.
- Registration is absolutely required. Walk-ins will not be allowed. Space is limited.
- Visit one of these two websites for registration:
- Register here for the October 24 seminar in Morristown